The #1 New York Times bestseller that Today show co-anchor Hoda Kotb calls “a beautiful, beautiful book.”
The New York Times bestselling author of I Wish You More, Amy Krouse Rosenthal, and her daughter Paris Rosenthal collaborate to bring you the heartwarming and inspiring Dear Girl,
Dear Girl, is a remarkable love letter written for the special girl in your life; a gentle reminder that she’s powerful, strong, and holds a valuable place in the world.
Through Amy and Paris’s charming text and Holly Hatam’s stunning illustrations, any girl reading this book will feel that she's great just the way she is—whether she enjoys jumping in a muddy puddle, has a face full of freckles, or dances on table tops.
Dear Girl, encourages girls to always be themselves and to love who they are—inside and out.
This book is for you.
Wonderful, smart, beautiful you.
If you ever need a reminder, just turn to any page in this book and know that you are special and you are loved.
—Amy and Paris
A perfect gift for all occasions.
- ☛ A beautiful book designed to inspire and empower girls
- ☛ Encourages self-esteem, confidence, pride
- ☛ A celebration of wonderful, smart, beautiful you!
- ☛ Written by mother and daughter Amy Krouse Rosenthal and Paris Rosenthal
- ☛ Illustrated by Holly Hatam
- Binding: Hardcover
- Brand: HarperCollins
- Product Group: Book
- Product Type Name: ABIS_BOOK
- Manufacturer: HarperCollins
- Part Number: 47973348
- Release Date: 2017-12-26
- Publication Date: 2017-12-26
- ISBN: 0062422502
- Publisher: HarperCollins
- Studio: HarperCollins
- Number Of Pages: 40